TIMBERTECH 2 in. x 6 in. x 12 ft. Square Edge MAX Deck Board – Coastline
Perfect for dock applications, TImberTech MAX deck boards are 1.5 in. actual thickness so they can span 24 in. OC. Get the style and durability of the TimberTech Vintage collection for your dock, boardwalk or commercial applications.
Each TimberTech AZEK Vintage deck board combines an impressive range of natural colors for a beautiful authentic wood look. A wire-brush finish gives the Vintage line an eye-catching wood grain with a low-gloss finish. High-quality PVC material delivers complete resistance to mold, mildew, and water damage. TimberTech AZEK Vintage boards are capped for fade and scratch-resistance, giving you a beautiful outdoor look that will stand the test of time.
Compatible Fasteners: Cortex for TimberTech Azek, TOPLoc for TimberTech Azek
- See Related Products for in-stock Fasteners
- Steadfast Color: Designed to retain color, proven in third-party testing
- Enviable Beauty: Number one in premium decking with superior technology and design versatility
- Wood Character: Natural hardwood aesthetics achieved through the most advanced technology. Diverse woodgrain options provide elegance and style.
- Livable, Durable Decks: Scratch-and dent-resistant for a more durable surface than many competitive composite and wood products
- Stays Cooler to the Touch: Up to 30 degrees cooler than many competitive composite products
- More Traction, Fewer Falls: Up to 40% better slip resistance than many competitive composite products
- Superior Mold Resistance: No wood fillers in the core or the cap for the best resistance to mold and other moisture damage
- Surface Protection: Alloy Armour Technology (AAT), is a proprietary alloy blend that provides improved performance characteristics, such as outstanding weather protection, UV protection, resistance to scratching, and improved colorfastness
|2 in. x 6 in. x 12 ft.
|1.5 in. x 5.5 in. x 12 ft.
|Documentation & Installation Guides
|TimberTech Azek Decking Installation Guide
TimberTech Care & Cleaning Guide
|Fade & Stain Warranty